Cannondale CAAD12 Dura-Ace Road Bike 2019
JOIN THE ALUMINATI
This is for the core - the local heroes, the crit crushers, the determined ones with chiseled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know..
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
THE ALUMINIUM EXPERTS
After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiffer and smoother than CAAD12’s SmartForm C1 Premium Construction.
LIGHT MAKES RIGHT
At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot of premium carbon frames.
SMOOTH LIKE OVERSIZED ALUMINIUM
CAAD12’s SAVE Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seattube, CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
POINT AND SHOOT HANDLING
With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
- Frame: CAAD12, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready
- Fork: CAAD12, BallisTec full carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing 400, Alloy clincher, 35mm deep
- Hubs: Fulcrum Racing 400
- Spokes: Fulcrum double-butted, Stainless, Bladed
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 25c
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter and FSA rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG701, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Shifters:Shimano Dura-Ace 9100, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Prologo One Touch
- Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- Headset: CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace 9100
- Saddle: Prologo Nago EVO PAS T2.0
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Extras: Power2Max NG Eco upgradeable power meter - ready to activate