Cannondale SuperSix EVO Neo 3 Electric Road Bike 2020
An e-road bike that's built to fly.
Hills flatten. Headwinds vanish. Speed prevails. This is everything you love about road riding - amplified.
- The Speed of Light: This is a machine built for speed. Aerodynamically efficient design, sleek integration and BallisTec carbon construction keep the drag low, the weight minimal and the velocity high.
- Invisible Assist: A lightweight motor in the rear hub and small battery in the frame provide the perfect amount of boost to enhance your ride, not overwhelm it. It's real road riding, made better.
- Swift and Sure: Racy geometry and stiffness for explosive speed. Refined micro-suspension and big tire clearance for surprising smoothness. It all adds up to precise handling and a ride-feel that’s out of sight.
The Mahle ebikemotion drive system uses a lightweight 250W rear hub motor and hidden 250Wh battery to provide three levels of "just-right" support. It's there when you need it, nearly imperceptible when you don't.
The frame features highly truncated airfoil tube shapes that offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness, than round tubes, but reduce drag by up to 30%.
The integrated top tube controller lets you turn the system on, select your assist level and see your battery charge, all at the touch of a button, keeping your bars clean and uncluttered.
SAVE microsuspension delivers an elegantly smooth ride. The low seat stays, integrated seat binder and KNØT 27 seatpost work in unison to absorb bumps, improve comfort and enhance control.
An integrated wheel sensor on the EVO Neo 1 delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App.
Mahle X35 Range Extender:
The new optional Battery or “Range Extender” from ebikemotion is one of the most interesting accessories of X35 propulsion system. Its 208w complement the 252w of the main inner battery reaching 450w as total capacity. This numbers can move the system during 4.5 hours with a medium consumption of 100wh that is currently the media consumption of the system.
- Model Name: SuperSix EVO Neo 3
- Frame: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, internal downtube battery, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, dropout/axle spacing 135mm, SAVE, T47, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (S-M) 45mm offset (L)
- Rims: FSA Team 30 Clincher Disc
- Hubs: (F) FSA Alloy, 12x100 / (R) ebikemotion X35 250W
- Spokes: Vision, Aero bladed
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Bright Black, 700 x 28c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: Cannondale 1, T47, FSA rings, 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA T47 MegaEvo, threaded
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano 105, 11-34, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale 3, 6061 alloy, 7-degree
- Headset: Integrated Sealed Bearing, Tapered
- Brakes: Shimano 105 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT66 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 hydro disc
- E-Bike Display: Null
- E-Bike Battery: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250Wh
- E-Bike Charger: MAHLE ebikemotion X35
- E-Bike Drive Unit: MAHLE ebikemotion X35 250W
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension NDR, 143mm width, STN rails
- Seatpost: All-New HollowGram 27 KNØT, Alloy, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- Speeds: 20
- Connectivity: Wheel Sensor
We Also Recommend
Bottecchia Domina RD disc bike