Cannondale CAAD12 Disc 105 Road Bike 2019
JOIN THE ALUMINATI
This is for the core - the local heroes, the crit crushers, the determined ones with chiseled legs and dreams of glory, because they know that when it comes to pure performance for the buck, nothing can touch CAAD12. Lighter, stiffer and smoother than most carbon frames, it’s not just the finest alloy racing bike ever made, it’s the only choice for those who know..
Lighter, stiffer and smoother riding than many carbon frames, CAAD12 is simply the most sophisticated, highest performing aluminium race bike ever made.
THE ALUMINIUM EXPERTS
After more than three decades of pioneering innovation, no one does aluminium like Cannondale. Nothing is lighter, stiffer and smoother than CAAD12’s SmartForm C1 Premium Construction.
LIGHT MAKES RIGHT
At under 1100 grams (for both rim brake and disc versions) CAAD12 wipes the tarmac with a lot of premium carbon frames.
SMOOTH LIKE OVERSIZED ALUMINIUM
CAAD12’s SAVE Micro-Suspension delivers a ride quality that even competing carbon bikes can’t match.
With its oversized BB30a bottom bracket junction, asymmetric chainstays and flared Delta seattube, CAAD12 is a sprinter’s dream.
POINT AND SHOOT HANDLING
With its stiff and smooth-riding frame and Elite Race geometry, CAAD12 handles like a slot car.
- Frame: CAAD12 Disc, SmartForm C1 Premium Alloy, SAVE, BB30a, Di2 Ready, flat-mount disc
- Fork: CAAD12 Disc, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4", integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rims: RD 2.0, 24h front, 28h rear
- Hubs: Formula RX-512 12x100 front, CX-22 QR rear
- Spokes: Stainless Steel, 14g
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Crank:Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 7000
- Shifters: Shimano 105 7000, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Prologo Plaintouch Cork
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: CAAD12, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105 7070 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT56 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 7020 hydro disc
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
We Also Recommend
Bottecchia Domina RD disc bike